Friday, September 30, 2016


The title and cover for my very first middle grade novel, coming August 2017 from Scholastic!

I love it so, so much. The dish and the spoon getting the heck out of there! Little Dead Riding Hood winking creepily at the reader! (She thinks you look delicious. I mean, umm, she thinks this cover looks delicious. Delightful. Yes. Delightful.) The leaves and castle forming a skull! Poor Jack annoyed at being tangled in yet another mess!

And I love, love, love that it looks like my regular name font, but the letters are all just a bit goofy. Much like this book.

I hope you love the cover as much as I do, and I hope you'll love the book next year!


Feisty Harriet said...

!!!!!!! This makes me so happy! I still have VERY intact and detailed memories of your short story "Tangled." I can't wait to read this one!


Jillian Schmidt said...

Yeeeesssss! I adore creepy hilarity in MG books and have no doubt that you'll rock it. Congrats!