Wednesday, February 12, 2014


Another HERE IS INFORMATION PLEASE HAVE IT post. I will have FUN THINGS coming up for you soon, though, to celebrate Perfect Lies!

Which is out next week!

Which how did that happen!

Which what is time and why does it keep slipping slipping into the future!

Onto business, that, while being business, is nonetheless exciting:

Next week I will be in NYC (Tuesday!), DC (Wednesday!), Tennessee (Thursday!), and New Orleans (Friday!). I'm part of the Dark Days tour with Tahereh Mafi, Veronica Rossi, and Sophie Jordan. (Bonus guests Ransom Riggs in NYC and Claudia Gray in New Orleans!)

If you can, I'd love for you to come to one of the signings. I'll admit, I'm panicking and on the verge of tears just thinking about leaving my eight-month-old for a week. Seeing some of you lovely people would be a delightful distraction from my separation anxiety. (He'll be fine--I'm the one with attachment issues. Go figure.)

Also, please do me a favor: If we've chatted on Twitter, or you're a longtime blog follower, please tell me who you are and how we know each other! I'm absolute rubbish at recognizing people in real life, and signings are always slightly overwhelming, so I tend not to put things together as easily as I would normally.

Cover Reveal!
On Friday, because I love you and it is a day to celebrate love, I'm doing a special, live spreecast with Epic Reads to reveal the cover of Illusions of Fate (out this September)! It's so, so gorgeous. Which should not come as a surprise, given my track record of gorgeous covers. But still.

We'll also be talking about a super awesome Mind Games and Perfect Lies thing happening this weekend as well as taking questions, so you'll for sure want to tune in!

Some Other Thing I'm Definitely Forgetting But Should Tell You About!
If I remembered, though, I'd change the heading. So, how about: Hi! I like you! You are interesting and kind and have so much to offer everyone around you. I hope they realize that, and I hope you have a wonderful day.

I think that's it? Be back soon with some Mind Games and Perfect Lies goodies, including a Fia short short story, alternate opening from back when I toyed with doing a James POV!


Whirlochre said...

We need a fifth suit in a deck of cards, Queen of Blah...

Jessica @ a GREAT read said...

Oh sob! Nowhere near my city.

Sounds like lots of fun is about to happen!

Leandra Wallace said...

It sounds like an awesome tour full of awesome people! And I'm sure in baby Otter's mind it'll be like you just left the room a minute ago and then came right back. =)

Miranda Reagen said...

Haha you are going above me and next to me, but not to my state! :( Oh well I can't wait till Perfect Lies come out!

Allywag said...

Remember to have fun; you have the mind for memories now. Your little guy will be just fine (of course have hubby send photos on the phone)
Wish I could go with -- really sounds like a fun tour.

Congrats on all the good business news :)
the children's librarian back home