Sunday, September 1, 2013

THE CHAOS OF STARS Southern California Signing!

Hello, my lovelies! Very quickly, with more to come soon:

My only signing for THE CHAOS OF STARS' release (on account of the tiny and very cute baby) will be on Saturday, September 14th, at the San Marcos library! 2 Civic Center Drive, San Marcos, CA 92069. Books will be available for purchase, and you're also welcome to bring any books of mine you already have. I will bring lots of sharpies, and bookmarks, and my special CHAOS manicure (spoiler: SPARKLES).

The signing will be at 2 PM. I know that's kind of a weird time, but it's because we're doing something cool so that others who cannot come on account of that jerk Geography will be able to participate, too...

GEE WHAT COULD IT BE.

 Oh, the suspense. The suspense.

More later!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!! I'm sad I can't meet you this year (I live in NC right now), but BABY! So have fun mommying and try to get lots of naps :)

Liliana said...

SO wish I could be there! On the bright side, I started AND finished The Chaos of Stars today and I absolutely LOVED it!!! HUGE mythology fan, BTW :)

Anyway, have fun at the signing and with that handsome babe of yours ;) SO cute!

Leandra Wallace said...

So cute- there's nothing like baby cheeks and fingers! Wished I didn't live so far away- I've a feeling you're a riot in the flesh. ;)

Jessie Oliveros said...

What a cute baby, Kiersten! Congrats on Chaos of Stars releasing soon. I'm looking forward to reading it. I loved Mind Games, btw. Read it all in one sitting...well, nearly one sitting which is saying a lot for a mom:)