Wednesday, September 11, 2013

SEE ME IN PERSON!*

*sort of

On Saturday at 2 PM pacific, I'll be doing my only signing event for THE CHAOS OF STARS/the rest of the year. (This is on account of The Baby Otter.) It's at the San Marcos library in California.

And, because geography is a great big meanie and constantly prevents us from hanging out, good news: thanks to the wonders of modern technology, you can come! It will be broadcast live, on the Epic Reads ustream channel, thanks to my wonderful publisher.

So, while I can't physically sign your book, you can see me read from CHAOS, talk incredibly fast, take questions (including yours if you ask one on twitter!), and even be entered to win prizes if you are watching live!

YAY TECHNOLOGY. YAY BOOKS. YAY YOU! I hope you can make it!

(And don't forget that, if you buy CHAOS any time this week [including preorders], you can fill out the form and get three signed bookmarks. And don't forget that you are a wonderful person, you see the world in a way that no one else can, and you have so much to offer everyone around you. And don't forget to pick up some milk at the store, because you're nearly out.)

4 comments:

Whirlochre said...

One day, I will get to meet you in person, maybe even for an awkward hug.

But first we have to decide whether you stand on a box or I kneel (or dig a small hole).

Angelica R. Jackson said...

That's a great way to do it! San Marcos library was one of my favorite haunts growing up, falling second only to the Escondido branch once my best friend got a job there in high school.

Isaiah Campbell said...

Whoa...how did you...know about my milk needs?

Creepy. So...creepy.

LauraN said...

Yeah, the milk thing is really weird. How did you know? (I'm assuming that's a Mom thing, not an author thing.)