Friday, June 14, 2013

MIND GAMES eBook Deal + Sequel Cover Reveal!

Oh hello! Today is VERY EXCITING. Even worthy of ABUSING ALL CAPS, and that is very exciting indeed!

First, Amazon is featuring Mind Games as part of their summer reading promotion. This means it is $1.99 for the Kindle! That is less than the cost of two candy bars, AND I can personally guarantee my book contains NO CALORIES WHATSOEVER.

But wait, you have a Nook/iPad/other eReader? GOOD NEWS. It is $1.99 on all eBook platforms! THIS IS VERY, VERY AWESOME.

It is especially important for you to read Mind Games if you haven't had a chance to, because you can't read the sequel until you've read it. And considering the sequel has one of the hottest kissing scenes I've ever written (okay, okay, fine, it's THE hottest kissing scene I've ever written), you really ought to be ready for it.

But wait, you say, what is the sequel even called? What does it look like? IS THE COVER AMAZING?

Allow me to answer your questions:


Perfect Lies! Coming February 18th. I love how well this cover goes with Mind Games, and I extra especially love the background images of this one. One in particular is crucial to the plotline, which delights me to no end. My cover designer, Michelle Taormina, is incredibly talented and does such a phenomenal job of representing my stories in drop dead gorgeous covers!

And here's the whole jacket in all its glory:


Sooooooo pretty. And I totally teared up a bit seeing the images of five--FIVE--book covers under my bio. Granted, I am more than a bit hormonal right now (please see previous post), but seriously, I am so very, very lucky.

And my books are so very, very pretty, and I can't wait for Perfect Lies to join the gang!

19 comments:

Alyssa Susanna said...

YAY! Congrats on another stunning cover! It matches the first book perfectly! :)

Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

YA Bibliophile said...

LOVE!!! I needs it!!!

Anonymous said...

I went to Amazon and it said Mind Games was more than ten dollars! When is the $1.99 deal active?

Michelle Wolfson said...

WHen I showed this cover to my husband, he paused and said, "I like it, but...it looks a little like MIND GAMES."

I'm working on teaching him the definition of a sequel.

Love this book, love this cover, LOVE THAT MIND GAMES IS $0.99!!!!!

Jennifer AKA YA Book Nerd said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Can't wait to devour it :)

Kiersten White said...

Anon, were you looking at the kindle edition? Otherwise, my only theory is that the sale is US only, so if you live elsewhere it won't be the same.

Hannah said...

SO FREAKING PRETTY!

Lisa Rutabaga said...

The cover is gorgeous, and I'm sure the content inside is all things spectacular! Here's what I couldn't help but say about Mind Games -- From my blog: "I think Fia is the epitome of a dark, twisted fantasy in some organized-mess compartment in White’s brain (a good thing!). Fia is so angry and broken that reading her character is fun in a freaky way and brilliant in a skilled way. Annie’s voice is calm even amidst worry, while Fia is all fuming, frenetic energy. It made for a great read with its heartfelt/twisted/loving/brutal ways. If you enjoy YA paranormal thrillers, you’ll want this one on your shelf!" I look forward to embarking further on Fia and Annie's crazy-loving-twisted-frenetic adventure!

Heidi said...

Yay! So awesome! Congrats, my dear!

xox

Kathleen said...

I already own MIND GAMES in hard back, but I couldn't pass up that Kindle deal!

Also, YAY PERFECT LIES!! I can't wait=)

yoedha said...

wewww..
like your post..
nice :)

Stephanie Perkins said...

I am totally taking partial credit for the existence of the Superhot Kissing Scene.

YOU'RE WELCOME, WORLD.

Jessa said...

Beautiful cover, beautiful title, OOH! KISSING SCENE! Stephanie, I really really want to read it now. Michelle, that is freaking hilarious.

erica and christy said...

Perfect timing! I just finished a novel and was in desperate need of a bedtime book that I KNEW I would love. A novel by Kiersten White? Can't miss. Off to buy and read! Thanks, Christy

LauraN said...

Now I'm impatient to figure out how the scenes in the cover tie into the plot. However, the new baby IS more beautiful than the new cover, IMHO.

Laurence King said...

So very exciting, Kiersten! A special thank you to Stephanie Perkins for the Super hot Kissing Scene which I cannot wait to read!!!

Kathryn Packer Roberts said...

You seriously have it made. Congrats on the wonderful new baby, too. That's awesome. Sounds like you're doing great.

Also, just started reading Mind Games (it was hard finishing another book so I could finally read it! But I always save the best for last). It's already off to a great start. Can't wait for the sequel!

tempat karaoke said...

thanks informastion

Jasa Pembuatan Website Yogyakarta said...

I went to Amazon and it said Mind Games was more than ten dollars! When is the $1.99 deal active?