Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Writing Conference! Plus Appearance Updates

There are still a few spots left in the Teen Author Boot Camp this Saturday. I'll be teaching a class on plotting, as well as participating in a panel. I'll also be taking notes on Shannon Hale's keynote, because: SHANNON HALE.

My schedule is crazy right now, but this is the only event I would have said yes to. (And, umm, obviously I did.) I love that it's geared entirely toward teens--adults are not allowed to sign up!

So, if you love writing, if you love reading and think you might love writing, if you want to be a writer, if you already ARE a writer and want to get better, this is the conference for you!

Also, lest you geographically challenged people (or, gasp, adults) feel left out, they are doing a great thing this year where you can pay a very small fee and watch livestream broadcasts of the various classes! You can see JUST HOW FAST I TALK IN REAL LIFE.

Spoiler: Very. Very very.

And for those of you who are neither teens who can get to UVU in Provo on Saturday or teens or adults who can/want to watch the livestream, here, have a picture:

Well, I didn't say it was going to be a PLEASANT photo.

And then go check out the Appearances tab to see various updates.

Or don't. Really, I can't force you to. But I can post more horrible pictures. Or put a terrible song in your head by typing the lyrics before you realize what is happening and can click away. So don't think I'm without power here...

Just kidding. I would never do that to you.

(I totally would.)


Natalie Aguirre said...

Wish I lived close enough to go. And just finished Mind Games. What a great book!

Kristen said...

i am so so sad that I did not check this post in time to get myself there! how much FUN!?! so much. so. much. fun.