Monday, March 4, 2013

Come! See! Me!

Just wanted to remind you of my upcoming tour dates and locations! I'd love to see you. I'll be traveling with Claudia Gray, Debra Driza, Dan Wells, and Lauren Oliver. Bonus Brodi Ashton at the Provo event, too!

Wednesday, March 6, 7 PM: Provo Library in Provo, Utah.

Thursday, March 7, 6:30 PM: University Books, U District Location. Seattle, Washington.

Friday, March 8, 6:30 PM: Barnes and Noble, Clackamas, Oregon.

Saturday, March 9, 10 AM: Tualatin Library, Tualatin, Oregon.

Saturday, March 9, 4 PM: Eugene Library, Eugene, Oregon.

I'm super excited! I already love Utah and Seattle, and I can't wait to visit Oregon for the first time! For more info (addresses, event phone numbers, etc), please visit the Facebook Page, where you can also RSVP.

As always, I will have bookmarks you can only get at events, as well as completely weather-inappropriate flip-flops and very odd jokes. Also as always, I am happy to sign all of my books, notebooks, eReader cases, Stephanie Perkins books, and non-creepy body parts!

Aww, look! They're bonding. And they totally want to hang out with you, too!


Jess said...

Come to Colorado next! I am waaaaaaay late to the party, but I just wanted to pop in and tell you how much I loved Evie and Paranormalcy. I read it last week in three days and now I'm reading Supernaturally and will be done equally fast. I have a four-year-old and a newborn and don't really have time to read right now, but Evie is refusing to let me use that as an excuse. I bleeping love her :) Thanks so much for writing such a fun series~ can't wait to read the new one too!

Jillian Schmidt said...

I can't wait to welcome you to Eugene for the first time :-D. Happy touring!

Heather said...

Yay! See you in Seattle!

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

See you in Provo I'm so excited!

Madeleine said...

I wouldn't blame you if you'd forgotten I exist, but I have to tell you that I'm encouraging my friends to see you when you visit the Clackamas Town Center! I would be there if, alas, I were not going out of town this weekend. I'm glad I was able to see you in UT, but would have been happy to meet again on "my turf." ;) Do you have upcoming events in UT? I'll be there for my cousin's wedding and Spring Break in late March. :)

Laura BurgandyIce said...


I'll be in Clackamas!!! I CAN'T WAIT!! *does a little Oregonian shuffle* Welcome!!!

LinWash said...

Are you coming to Illinois?

Brenna Braaten said...

Why so many in Oregon and so little anywhere else?