Thursday, February 21, 2013

MIND GAMES Preorder Contest Winners!

I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to preorder and enter the contest! Thank you SO MUCH for your continued support. It makes me happier than you can know!

So, with no further ado, here are the winners of the hardcover Paranormalcy trilogy, courtesy of HarperTeen!

Sarah Mercier
Angela Hargrow
Cheyanne Young

And here are the winners of the signed hardcover Paranormalcy trilogy!

Paula Heuschkel
Kristin Jones

But...bonus! HarperTeen sent me all of the books directly, so they will ALL be signed! I'll email the winners to find out their personalization preferences.

And finally, our grand prize winner of the iPod Shuffle, iTunes gift card, signed Kiersten White library, and handwritten, unreleased MIND GAMES playlist is...

Brandee Crisp!

Thank you again, all, so very very much. There is a lot of signing of bookmarks and writing of addresses in my future, and I will do it all with a happy, grateful heart.


Cheyanne said...

YAY!!!!! I'm so excited! You're amazing Kiersten, thank you!

Heido said...

I just got my signed bookmark in the mail today. Thanks, Kiersten! You're so sweet! And thanks for writing your books, of course. :)