Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Very Paranormalcy Thank You!

I have so much to thank my readers for, I don't even know where to start.

Wait! I do know. I'll start with posting a never-publicly-released Paranormalcy short story! You can find it under the "Bonus" tab on this site!

I hope you enjoy it!

(And, if that isn't thanks enough, you know you can still enter the MIND GAMES preorder contest, right? If you're going to buy the book anyway, just preorder and leave your info and you'll get a signed bookmark [guaranteed!] plus be entered to win Other Cool Prizes.)

(I like you SO SO MUCH.)

(Thank you.)

(Again. Some more. Forever.)


Meridian said...

How do you make the tabs? I have a blogspot and would like to know how. Thanks!

Makayla Anderson said...

I like you SO SO MUCH :) And what happened to the nothing is here tab? I often checked back to see if you changed anything. I need a life :-p

Laurence King said...

Love the story!!! Thank you!

IAmBored said...

I hope you write annother short story for after the end of Endlessly. I always need more of this series

IAmBored said...

Please write more short stories! I need more of this series!

Genny said...

Love the short story. Thanks for sharing.