Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Kick Butt Girls: Buffy Edition!

The latest video in my Kick Butt Girls series is out! Today, I talk about Buffy.

And Spike.

But mostly Buffy.

Go here to watch, complete with super cute banner and sentimental Buffy gifs!

In other news, I think my six-year-old son has seen a bit too much when it comes to having a mother as an author. I let him draw in one of my writing notebooks yesterday, and came back to find this:

I mean, come on. At least make an effort, you know?

8 comments:

Megs said...

HA ha ha ha! He cracks me up... :)

Kate said...

You have a brilliant son!!! Seriously! He is awesome! :D

marissa | Rae Gun Ramblings said...

That is so adorable! Too cute

Irene said...

Yes, Spike!
Haha, and I think your son has a point :-)

Heather said...

So, I have a question. Did you in any way, shape or form base Vivian after Glory from Buffy season 5? Because that's who I pictured when she was first introduced, and then I couldn't get her voice out of my head. Just curious if that was just me.

Kiersten White said...

Heather--Nope. I have never based a character on another character.

Keshia Swaim said...

This post made me laugh. A lot. And I'm sure my son will be saying the same thing in a few years. :)

IAmBored said...

Did something like this to my sister's notebook. Not a very good idea.