Thursday, November 8, 2012

YA In the Sun!

Hey! Are you in or around or within reasonable or even unreasonable driving distance of Encinitas, California?

Because if so, I know what you should do on Saturday! Myself and nineteen (!) other authors are going to be doing an event at the Encinitas City Library this Saturday at 2:00, and it's going to be awesome. It's totally free to the public, books will be for sale there, there will be raffles and contests and mingling, and dude, this library? HAS AN OCEAN VIEW.

I KNOW.

So, if you can get there, you totally should! This will be my last event until MIND GAMES comes out in February, and I'd love to see you there!

And PS, my contribution to the raffle may just be an ARC of MIND GAMES...and by "may just be" I mean "actually is."

6 comments:

Ava said...

Oh my goodness, a Mind Games ARC in the wild! *Grabby-hands*

I'll be there! And I'm excited to see you, Kiersten! :)

<3,
- Ava

Kathryn Rose said...

See you there! :)

Kristen said...

If our family photo shoot gets canceled for rain, I am THERE! (man, I hope it rains...)

Makayla Anderson said...

Is 2-3 days within driving distance? Oh crap, better leave now.

Bookworm1858 said...

I'll be there-can't wait to see everything!

Kate said...

SO WISH I COULD BE THERE!!! Sounds awesome! And an ocean view?! Really?! That's is... So beyond words!!! :D
Cannot wait for Mind Games release! Congrats for the lucky winner of the ARC on Saturday! :)