Tuesday, October 30, 2012

What Happens in Vegas...

...Stays in Vegas, unless you come to the Vegas Valley Book Festival and take really embarrassing pictures of me and post them online.

Which is all to say: COME SEE ME IN VEGAS THIS WEEKEND! Saturday is filled with TONS of panels, chock-full of amazing YA authors. And then, to top it all off, I'll be one of your hosts for a Steampunk Ball.

HELD IN A MORTUARY.

I know, right??

And...and I am cringing just typing this out...yes, I will be in a costume at the ball. It involves a corset. So, either I will be having a TON of fun, or I will be SUPER SUPER GROUCHY AND UNCOMFORTABLE. Likely the only way the former option will come true is if you come to the festival and the ball and hang out with me.

The full schedule is in the linked page, but I will be signing with all the other authors from 3-5, and then at the Steampunk Ball from 7:30-9:30. The whole thing is FREE. And awesome! I'll be there with my darling Stephanie Perkins, so you can get our books signed by each other, too! And there are a ton of authors I, personally, am super excited to meet.

COME COME COME.

If you can't make this, plan to be in San Diego next weekend on the 10th for the YA In the Sun event, also with a super ton of amazing authors! More info on that to follow.

In the meantime, I have to go glue some gears on some shoes. As one does.

6 comments:

Tess Baggins said...

When will detailed info for the San Diego event be up? Just learned about it now - I'm excited it's within driving distance for me, but I work that day.

Megs said...

Oh, I hope you get pictures. And post them. 'Cause, I can't be there, but I'm really wishing I could about now! Ha ha ha Have fun! :)

Natalie Erickson said...

I agree with Megs. I can't be there, i wish i could. It would be SO MUCH FUN!!!!! post pictures, seriously.

Makayla Anderson said...

I promise that what happens in the Twin Cities does(not) stay in Minnesota...

Anonymous said...

Grr why do all the awesome things happen so far away. Stupid Missouri, you weird state in the middle of both everything and nothing :(
Sarah Baumgartner

Kate said...

Wish I could of been there!!! A steampunk ball?! How cool is that?!!! Awesome!!! :)