Thursday, July 19, 2012

First 80 Pages of ENDLESSLY + Book Trailer!

Oh, HI! You look REALLY CUTE today! I have two super exciting links for you.

The first is a browse inside sneak peek at ENDLESSLY with the first eighty (eighty!) pages!

The second is the debut of the ENDLESSLY book trailer on Epic Reads (which is a really fun book social networking site that you should totally check out)! When Editor Erica sent it to me I was like...wow, this is kind of...intense? And then I started laughing out loud. Go. Watch. You'll understand.

Edit: It's on YouTube now, too! Though I still recommend checking out Epic Reads.



Very soon my video escapades from Comic-Con, including a bunch of interviews with a bunch of awesome authors, will go live. But I was thinking--I interviewed all those other authors, right? I really ought to interview myself, too. It's only fair. So stay tuned for that! Turns out Kiersten is a real pain to try and schedule things with. ("Can we do it now?" "No, I need to wash my hair." "WELL SO DO I, BUT I'M NOT MAKING EXCUSES ABOUT IT.")

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Best 80 pages ever!!!! Looking forward to my iBook copy of Endlessly.

Ruby said...

I love the trailer!
I am coming to your Kings English Book Signing with my sister and possibly my friend! I am bleeping excited!

Ashley said...

LOVED that Evie referred to Anne as "Anne Whatever Whatever". Made me smile. Every. Time.

Kate said...

Haha love it! :) :) :) But she should of totally been wearing hot pink boots!!! :) :) :)

Kris (Imaginary Reads) said...

Best. Trailer. Ever. This is so exciting!!! I've read Endlessly and adore it. Absolutely cannot wait to the book to come out, so I can add a hardcover to my collection on my shelf :)

Xlibris said...

I love the trailer.. I'll add it to my queue in my bookshelf. I'll share this one to my friends. Good luck!