Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Winner! Plus Office! Plus Sappy Emotional Moment!

With absolutely no preamble whatsoever, the winner of the ENDLESSLY contest is MYRNA FOSTER!

Yay Myrna! Email me your address!

For the record, your entries were absofreakinglutely hilarious. Seriously, I was laughing so hard. HUGS FOR ALL MY CLEVER, CLEVER READERS! If you want to be entertained for a few minutes, feel free to read through all the entries. Some awesome stuff in there.

In other news, I am in the midst of mad draft land, writing the MIND GAMES sequel. But I have THIS gorgeous spot to write in now:


Only took me a year-and-a-half to finally get the office/library under control and exactly what I want it to be. So! In case you wondered what this writer's writing space looks like, here it is in all its soft, cushiony glory. (I sit curled up in the corner with my MacBook on my lap. No desks for me.)

More bloggy goodness to come. ENDLESSLY is coming out so soon! And...in just a couple of weeks I can give you a sneak preview of my first book outside of Evie's adventures. Aww, crap. I'm gonna miss that girl. I can't believe that trilogy is almost all published. QUICK. TAKE DEEP BREATHS AND LOOK AT THE OFFICE'S PINK, PINK CORNER:


Whew. Okay. Please refer to the updated "Appearances" page for all of the signing information I have. Not many events this year--honestly, I have so much writing and editing to do, I can't handle much travel. But next year there will be more. Oh yes, there will be more...

(Threat. Not promise. Just in case you were wondering what the tone of the last sentence was.)

8 comments:

Natalie Whipple said...

The pink. It is blinding and glorious.

Leslie Pugh said...

That couch looks like writing luxury! A couch is so much better than a desk for writing.

Makayla said...

That wasn't the last contest, was it? To be honest, I don't think I'll be able to wait any longer! Congrats to the winner!

Debbie Barr said...

Yay for Myrna! And your office is loverly. And so very pink in that corner!

Christine Rains said...

Congrats to the winner! And awesome office. One day hopefully I'll have a writing space that is more than a storage spot for stuff that can't fit anywhere else in the house.

Jade said...

I live in hope that you'll come to Australia. IN HOPE, Kiersten.

Vi Nguyen said...

Awww, I love the pink corner! I'm dying for Endlessly & can't wait to read it! :)

Steve said...

Love the office/library. Tell me, though: does writing curled up on a sofa for long periods not give you back ache?