Tuesday, October 4, 2011

And the Winner Is + Links

The Winner of Lola and the Daughter of Smoke and Books Next Door contest is...

Katy! Who bought both, and so also gets a signed copy of Anna and the French Kiss in addition to Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Lola and the Boy Next Door, Paranormalcy, and Supernaturally!

That is going to be a heavy package...

Congratulations, Katy! And congratulations to EVERYONE who entered, because by buying one or both books you are already a freaking awesome winner. Thank you so much for supporting books and authors. I love being able to share my favorite books with you, and it makes me so happy when awesome people love the same awesome books I do!

I wanted to also make sure everyone remembers about the Livestream chat event on Thursday. I'll be chatting from 4-4:15 Eastern; you can come ask questions and see me answer them live! I'll be followed by Amy Garvey, Jocelyn Davies, Anna Carey, and Claudia Gray! Bonus, I talk SO FREAKING FAST I'll be able to pack in twice as many answers as a normal person. And if it turns out well and enough people are interested, maybe I'll look in to doing monthly Livestream chats or something.

Also, a few more IPCA files have been leaked. Have you learned about gnomes, faeries, and dryads yet?

And now I'm off to pack, and look forward to my all-night flight to Orlando. SO. MUCH. FUN?

5 comments:

Emily said...

YAY, Katy! Congratulations! Enjoy all your books :)

Angelica R. Jackson said...

So jealous, but feel better that they will be going to a good home! Congratulations, Katy!

Katy said...

Oh, Kiersten, I am absolutely THRILLED! Thank you so much for your generous giveaway, and thank you for somehow selecting my name! I'm emailing you my address now. :)

Kate said...

Yay! Katy! I like your name, it's really close to mine, but has a "y" on the end instead of an "e"! :)

BookChic said...

I wish I could come to the livestream event but I'll be at work! :( At least I got to be a part of the awesome blog tour!