Saturday, May 31, 2008


I got my copies of Leading Edge today. I'm so excited! I was worried about the drawings that would accompany the story (I didn't get to preview them) but they are so good! I'll admit, it's a really, really fun thing seeing my name in print. Let's hope it happens a lot more ; )

Here are some photos we did for posterity. These are very typical of when Hot Stuff takes pictures of me.

HS: "Smile with your teeth."

K: "I don't like my teeth."

HS: "You look way better when you smile with your teeth. Okay, do a smile where you're sad but you're smiling."

K: "What?" (Looking up, because HS is WAY taller than I am.)

HS: "Like that!"

K: "I don't know what you're talking about."

HS: "Okay, that's good."


Natalie said...

Ah! That is so cool! Congratulations, Kiersten! I need to get a copy.

Whirlochre said...

Congratulations — on the teeth as well as the publication success.

Julie Weathers said...

Oh, congratulations. It's awesome to see your name in print.

Also, cute pictures.

Kiersten said...

Thanks, all. And I've never been congratulated on my teeth before, so that's new.

It's been fun. Now I'm thinking, what's next? Gotta get a move on...

Renee Collins said...

Cool! I love the picture for your story.
BTW, I love the "what?" picture. lol.

Erin said...

i want to read the final version -- i only ever read the first version. so you are going to have to do something about that.

Miss Erika said...

Congratulations! I am excited for you, I am sure that you'll have many more happy publishing moments to come :o)