Monday, March 24, 2008

Kiersten Writes

I thought that, rather than continuing to force my journey to publication on my family and friends, I'd start a new site devoted just to my writing.

I've been getting an amazing amount of work done lately. I attribute this to three things. The first is that I finally cleaned my kitchen. With that burden not constantly nagging at the back of my mind, I'm free to think about other things. Second, with the clean kitchen came more counter space, and thus the ability to break out the laptop and place it in an area that my wonderful children cannot get to it. Now I can write during the day while my little maniacs are playing. And the third is that J, my beautiful boy, is finally getting a bit easier. So, re-energized, I'm getting on the ball at last.

This blog will talk about my efforts, failures, and hopefully successes at becoming a published author. Welcome!

4 comments:

Lakien said...

And now I've finished reading all the posts ;D Yes, I have a lot of free time. No, I'm not a stalker.

pawz waz here said...

LOL i just went to the beggining

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a big fan of yours, even though this is like your first blog when you're still a nobody (no offense, we still love you) but so we're going to take it back into time when you wrote this... Hello, I am a fan of yours from the future, just telling you that you're going to get tons of followers on twitter (literally, like multiple two-thousands, or do tons only apply to weight?) well,anyways, you're going to do have lots of contests to give away ARCs of the last book in your trilogy, that I am currently in love with. One of your contests is going to be, write a statement that, well, states, if you were any character from the trilogy (not telling you the name) who would you be and why? Well (in the future, because this is still 2008, right?) I enter and say that I would like to be the protagionist, because then I could have a yummy boyfriend, because she does, and it makes me jealous because i don't have any sort of boyfriend. So in the non-existant chance, in the future that i do win, I will ask you very polietly to just post it on your blog, I will then comment with contact information. I don't know what kind of creeps read the comments and I don't want to post my email address to the entire world...

Makayla A <3

fakesteph said...

I'm totally charmed by the start of this blog. Thank you for not taking down old posts!